Monday, September 24, 2012

Im FOURTY!!!


Last Wednesday I turned FOURTY!!!


My original plan for my 40th celebrations was to spend it in Bali with all my favourite girlfriends in the world, and when I realized that was not gonna happen, I succumbed to accepting I will be celebrating somewhere else in the tropics with my favourite boys!!!!
So this is how I celebrated my day...
We had an awsome day at the most amazing paradise beach in the world, swam and snorkeled and finally got to see Carl spearfishing in action! Then we went to another spot with a fresh water pool, had a picnic lunch and headed home to a beautiful dinner and a pink birthday cake Aggy made for me... too sweet!
Thanks to all the lovely birthday wishes, I had an awsome day, made me feel very gratefull and appreciative of my life here and in general, only wish you were here to enjoy it with me!!!!
xxxx


Oinafa beach- my favoutrite beach in the world!

Pure Paradise! with mall my men!

That water is for REAL!!! no Photoshopping!!

OUCH!

Staying Alive!!!

The LIFE!

Bushman Saulei

My Rotuma Family

And my all around family x
















1 comment:

  1. Hi Nadine, and a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I reckon rotuma s better than Bali, less annoying aussies anyway.. I would love to have been there, would have made you a special dinner xxxx

    ReplyDelete