Sunday, May 9, 2010

All aboard!!!

The anchor is being pulled up, the ship loaded, the very gay staff member has come to anounce to me and the 0ther 2 people sitting in this deck room with me that dinner will be served soon and we can come order (it took me about 4 questions to actually understand what he was saying in his hand twirling, "S" hissing Fijian accent, the boys are running around on the deck, we are about 3 hours past the schedule time to leave, and we are about to head off!!!

The boat is totally fine, so much better than the first bomb i went on, more space, less people and cargo, clean toilets, so all in all, my heart rests from all the horrific fears i had based on last trip. All I have to pray for now is calm waters, and sighting murmades rather than pirates, as my dear Xtine said...
So Ahoy we go, thanks for the beautiful comments and encouraging words, clearly they brought tears to my sensitive eyes....
See ya with a coconut in hand!!!! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment